Product finderChoose the perfect combination for your Dauny product and click on “search”.
Dauny - Care tips
Our fibre and down articles can be washed on a gentle programme with a high water level and gentle spin. Natural hair covers are not washable.
For these products, we recommend dry cleaning according to the “P” symbol that stands for careful treatment. The exact care labelling, such as washing temperature and drum size of the washing machine can be found on the textile label attached to each individual article.
Please note that duvets should never be washed using a softener or conditioning product.
Down duvets, even when regularly aired and professionally cleaned, should not be kept for more than 8 years.
Duvets with a fibre filing should be changed after 6 – 8 years.
Virgin wool duvets lose their natural properties after 6 – 8 years. Then, even if the duvet still looks good on the outside, it is time for it to be replaced.
The right care for a long lifetime and the best in comfort as you sleep
Bedding that is well taken care of will provide greater comfort and hygiene while you sleep. Well-aired duvets and carefully plumped pillows form a wonderful prelude to a good, healthy and refreshing night. Bedding that is well cared for lasts longer and reacts more sensitively to your individual needs.
We recommend that you observe the following care instructions to keep your duvet in good condition for as long as possible:
- Bedding needs plenty of fresh air in the morning so that moisture absorbed during the night can be released.
- Rooms should be well aired on a daily basis.
- Bedding should be shaken lightly every day. Sometimes the duvet filling “moves”, so from time to time, you should run your hand over the feathers anddown to redistribute the filling.
- Air your bedding regularly in fresh, dry air, but protect it from direct sunlight.
- Do not use vacuum cleaners and beaters.
- Do not cover your bed with a blanket; it must be able to breathe.
- Change the bed linen on a weekly basis. Change the head and foot ends from time to time.